New Zealand’s only V8-based magazine measured by Nielsen Media Research and audited by the New Zealand Audit Bureau of Circulations.
- NZV8 covers an extensive range of high-performance V8-engined vehicles, reflecting the huge following these machines continue to enjoy in New Zealand.
- New features in NZV8 include a highly popular technical advice column, and coverage of workshops around New Zealand. We also showcase modified muscle car classics and street rods through to high-tech, late-model Holdens, Fords and the best on offer from the USA and Europe. There is something for every Kiwi car enthusiast.
- From drag strips to race circuits to local show and shine events and cruises — wherever the local ground shakes, NZV8 will be a part of the action.
- Monthly readership 126,000 (Nielsen Media Research July 10 – Sept 11)
- Audited Circulation 6,588 (Audit Bureau of Circulation To 30/06/11)
- NZV8 has shown significant readership increases over the past four years – a magazine on the move!
- More than half our readers are Male aged 20-49 years
- The average household income of our readers is $91,830pa
- 43,000 of our readers say they are likely to buy a new car in the coming year
- 35% of NZV8 readers own their own home
- NZV8 readers travel often, 27% within the past 12 months
- Like more information? Download the complete Nielsen Survey information here [pdf]
- The NZV8 website (www.v8.c0.nz) serves around 200,000 page views a month from 12,000 unique visitors.
From the Editor’s desk
NZV8 Magazine was conceived when the passionate muscle car scene was in need of an authority. Thanks to a large population of baby boomers, muscle car and V8 culture is starting to boom again in New Zealand. NZV8 is not only riding that wave, but leading the way by providing world class features on the cars, events and people that make the scene so great. Our passionate writers and contributors are not only knowledgeable in their field, but are also well known, admired and respected. NZV8’s mix of modern and classic vehicles opens it up to a wide audience, and it goes without saying the readership is quite financially secure. If you want to reach a rapidly expanding market, and be associated with the authority behind it, here’s your chance.
The Internet has become an absolutely essential component of any advertising campaign. In this era of converging media, Parkside’s magazine titles are all complemented by their own individual websites. Interactive, engaging and content-rich, these multimedia sites are targeted at automotive and technology markets. Our sites are our users’ sites bulging with our content and theirs, feeding their passion, enriching their understanding and allowing them to contribute to an environment that is real, interactive and relevant. The NZV8 brand has a multitude of ways to promote any size business, just get in touch with us and we’ll discuss way’s to help drive your business forward in this digital age.
‘Kiwis spend almost 20% of their media consumption time online’
Interactive Advertising Bureau – Auckland, Tuesday, Feb 26, 2008