- New Zealand Performance Car continues to dominate the New Zealand motoring category, with Nielsen readership figures reaching 312,000. With a net circulation of 12,825 per month, New Zealand Performance Car magazine is New Zealand’s biggest selling motoring magazine.
- It has been the top selling motoring magazine for more than 9 years and is supported by its own content-rich multimedia website (see below) and free-to-air TV programme
- To see advertising options within NZ Performance Car’s channels, use the menu on the left
- Monthly circulation 12,825 (period ending 31/3/12)
- Monthly readership 312,000 (Jan – Dec 2010)
- NZ Performance Car is the most dominant magazine title for reaching males ages 20 – 39.
- Readers of NZ Performance Car are predominantly male, aged 15 to 39yrs who enjoy extroverted lifestyles.
- NZ Performance Car readers spend the majority of their disposable income on lifestyle-related products, cars, clothes, entertainment and consumables.
- Download the complete Nielsen Survey information here [pdf]
- NZ Performance Car’s website receives over 60,000 unique visitors a month, primarily in the difficult-to-reach 15-30 male demographic, and delivers around 200,000 page views per month
- NZPC’s Facebook fan page has over 60,000 fans
- There is a dedicated cars for sale website
- Popular sections include cover girls, wallpapers and articles
- News items are updated regularly through the week
Talk to us today about integrating your business into our digital mediums
From the Editor’s desk
For the last fifteen years, New Zealand Performance Car magazine has been the bible for New Zealand car enthusiasts, giving this unique culture its knowledge, its guidance and its voice. The magazine has been there right from the start, and will continue to be there well into the future as the scene progresses. A dedicated team of car-crazy journalists, photographers, designers and sales stuff band together to create the highest selling and most widely read automotive magazine and website in New Zealand.
Performance Car online
The Internet has become an absolutely essential component of any advertising campaign. In this era of converging media, Parkside’s magazine titles are all complemented by their own individual websites. Interactive, engaging and content-rich, these multimedia sites are targeted at automotive and technology markets. Our sites are our users’ sites bulging with our content and theirs, feeding their passion, enriching their understanding and allowing them to contribute to an environment that is real, interactive and relevant. Talk to us about how we can integrate your brand or business into our website, or request to view some recent case studies showing how we’ve helped people achieve their business goals.
‘Kiwis spend almost 20% of their media consumption time online’
Interactive Advertising Bureau – Auckland, Tuesday, Feb 26, 2008