New Zealand’s only Classic Car orientated magazine currently measured by Nielsen Media Research.
- A motoring publication icon since 1990, NZCC’s coverage and support of the local classic car scene is unique within New Zealand — which explains why NZCC is one of the longest running motoring magazines New Zealand has ever seen.
- Readership has grown to an impressive 154,000 loyal and affluent readers per month who are genuinely passionate about beautiful cars old and new.
- NZCC represents premium value for money to automotive and lifestyle advertisers, from small business to corporate.
- NZCC is supported by its own multimedia and content-rich website, www.classiccar.co.nz.
- Monthly circulation 9,233 (period ending 31/3/12)
- Monthly readership 154,000 (period Q4 2010 – Q4 2011)
- On average NZCC reaches 77,000 people aged 18-49 years
- 38,000 people who say they are likely to purchase a new car in the coming 12 months
- 72,000 homeowners
- 27% of NZCC readers are professionals or in management positions
- NZCC readers are affluent with most enjoying a household income of over $80,000pa
- Like more information on this magazine? Download the complete Nielsen Survey information here [pdf]
- NZCC has a network of loyal readers with the typical Classic Car reader being a well-educated, successful male, who enjoys a very active social life and participates in a variety of sports and leisure activities.
- The NZ Classic Car website receives over 26,000 unique visitors a month, and delivers around 80,000 page views per month
- NZCC’s relatively new Facebook fan page has over 1,000 fans
- There is an associated forum, and a dedicated cars for sale website
- Popular sections include news, wallpapers and articles
- News items are updated daily
- Talk to us today about integrating your business into our digital mediums
From the Editor’s desk
NZ Classic Car – New Zealand’s longest running classic car magazine – celebrated its 200th edition in August 2007, an amazing achievement for a publication which began as a simple idea to put local classic car owners in touch with event organisers, car clubs and trade professionals.
The magazine includes stunning photography, authoritative features, historic motorsport features and event reports from throughout New Zealand – but that’s only half of the story. NZ Classic Car is not only at the forefront – it is now a vital part of the local classic car scene; and everyone involved with the magazine is proud of that.
Classic Car online
The Internet has become an absolutely essential component of any advertising campaign. In this era of converging media, Parkside’s magazine titles are all complemented by their own individual websites. Interactive, engaging and content-rich, these multimedia sites are targeted at automotive and technology markets. Our sites are our users’ sites bulging with our content and theirs, feeding their passion, enriching their understanding and allowing them to contribute to an environment that is real, interactive and relevant. The NZ Classic Car digital channels continue to perform strongly, talk to us today about how we can incorporate your business into our unsurpassed media offerings.
‘Kiwis spend almost 20% of their media consumption time online’
Interactive Advertising Bureau – Auckland, Tuesday, Feb 26, 2008