Niche, consumer-focused content
Established in 1990, Parkside Media now publishes more than 50 magazine issues per year, is involved in running motorsport events and runs multiple web channels.
Parkside Media’s fulltime employees comprise editorial, web production, sales, graphic design and photography teams.
With the launch in 1990 of New Zealand Classic Car magazine, Parkside Media quickly established itself as one of this country’s most dynamic and innovative magazine publishers. Parkside’s aim is to always create media to a world-class standard and prides itself on producing accurate, insightful, entertaining magazines and websites with very high production values.
From humble beginnings with no fulltime staff, producing magazines from a garden shed in Auckland’s inner city suburb of Grey Lynn, Parkside now boasts a staff of more than twenty-five fulltime employees and is one of New Zealand’s largest independent magazine publishers. Parkside is still based in Grey Lynn Auckland but now has its business based in a 12,000 sq ft building on Richmond Road complete with television editing and photographic production suites.
Marketing: Online and Offline
Getting your message to your clients: that’s what we do. Whether it’s search engine marketing, magazine advertising or running events, Parkside Media can help you develop a structured and consistent marketing message.
But we’re not just your average marketing agency, and that’s because we put into practice for ourselves what we do for our clients. You work hard in your business, so we treat it as we would our own and use strategies that we know work, from Facebook marketing, Google Adwords, event sponsorship, online public relations, competitions and giveaways, brand-building and more.
We can even use the media we control to help boost your company’s profile and business – it’s cost-effective and it’s a significant advantage over standalone marketing agencies that often don’t practise what they preach for their own business.
If you’d like to know more about us, read on. If you’d like to know more about what we do, click on services in the menu above.
Each magazine is supported by its own dedicated website
- NZ Performance Car – modified Japanese cars
- NZV8 – high performance V8 cars
- NZ Classic Car – classic and historic cars
- D-Photo – camera reviews and photography information
Web-only Media Channels and Games
- Car & SUV – focuses on new car reviews and information
- Driving Tests Online – practise your driving test and road code online
- Cars for Sale NZ – buy and sell your car online
- Hellophoto – photography forum
Other available services include:
- Studio and on-location photo shoots (contact us to book our 8m x 8m studio with full cyclorama)
- Website design and production
- Search engine optimisation
- Advergame design and development
- Print ad production
- Contract writing and publishing
- Social media marketing
- Media consulting and campaign management